Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas presents & first impressions.

Hi so today I'm going to be telling you my first impressions of my Christmas presents/ things that my friends and family have bought me.

First is the Sakura bathbomb from lush. This smells absolutely amazing and I think it'll make the bath such a nice colour. I thinkI'll definitely be buying a few more of these in the future. 5/5 stars.

 Next is this Ted Baker body shimmer soufflĂ©. This looks quite thick so I think that it'll take a while to properly sink in but I'll definitely be trying this out. I recon that it'll look really nice and have a nice shimmer. 4/5 stars. 
This next thing is a turkey hat which my friend got me as a joke :) I love it and I'll be wearing it a lot over the Christmas season! 5/5 stars thank you!
As you can probably tell I'm really liking hats this season and my mum bought me this Christmas pudding hat which is so warm and I absolutely love it! 5/5 stars!

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also thank you to all of the people who have got me presents I love them all!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment