Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

DIY snow globes.

Hello today I'm going to be showing you how to make your own snow globes. 

What you'll need:
- some jars
- photos
- sticky back plastic
- glitter
- baubles
- ribbon (optional)
- super glue
- water

What you'll need to do:
- Get your photo and put sticky back plastic on it to protect it. Super glue your photo onto the lid of your jar along with a couple of baubles to help it stand up.
- when it's dry fill your jar with water and glitter and screw the lid back on
- shake it around and you have your very own homemade snow globe.
If you want you can tie string round it to make it more festive)

This is my 1st attempt.
This is my second attempt. 

They don't look as good on camera but trust me that they look good in real life.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment