Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

Comfort and joy lush gift set.

Hello! I hope you all had a nice Christmas?! Yesterday was Boxing Day and I went to lush. I had to queue outside the shop for about 10-15 minutes but it was all worth it because I got a comfort and joy gift set which was half price so instead of £20 it was £10 which I thought was really good.
 
Inside this set was some reindeer rock soap, the comforter shower gel, twilight shower gel and Ro's argan body conditioner.
I haven't tried this out yet but it smells amazing. I'm sure that I'll really like this and it's glittery!! 
The next thing is twilight shower gel which is really good. This is also a bit glittery and it smells like lavender. I really like this and I would definitely buy this again.
Next is Ro's argan body conditioner. This smells really nice and I would recommend buying this.
Finally is some reindeer rock soap which I haven't tried yet but I love all of the soaps from lush so I'm sure it'll be good. This smells really nice and I'm excited to try it out soon. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I would definitely recommend buying this gift set for yourself or a friend/ family.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment