Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

DIY hot chocolate in a jar.

Hello today i thought I'd show you how to make a last minute Christmas gift that only costs around £5.
You will need:
A jar
Hot chocolate powder 
Chocolate chips
Sprinkles
Marshmallows
Candycane/s
Some other small treats for them to enjoy it with. (Optional)


Instructions:
Basically all you need to do is to fill your jar with your mixture putting the smallest at the bottom. 
I put the hot chocolate powder at the bottom, then the sprinkles, then the chocolate chips and the marshmallows on the top. 
That just about filled the jar so I had enough room to put some chocolate coins in aswel.


I really like the idea of this and I gave it to my secret Santa. I hope she really liked it and enjoyes her 9/10 hot chocolates!
(I have to admit that I forgot to take a photo so I found one on pintrest!) It should look a bit like this.
You can also add a few finishing touches like a ribbon or what ever else you want.

I just put this in a bag with a recipe and tissue paper. 

Thank you for reading my blog today and I hope you have a very merry Christmas! 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment