Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Firecracker lush gift set.

Hello I went to lush... Again! I bought myself another gift set but I'm very happy with it!

It's called the firecracker gift set and it has intergalactic bath bomb, candy mountain bubble bar and the experimenter bath bomb.

First is the experimenter bath bomb which has 5 colours (pink, blue, purple, orange and white). Although it isn't one of my favourite smells I think it'll look amazing in the bath.

Next is intergalactic bath bomb. I think this will look really good in the bath and it has a really strong minty smell. I'm very excited to try this out!

Finally is the candy mountain bubble bar which smells and looks so good but the intergalactic bath bomb turned mine a bit blue! 

Thank you for reading today's blog and if you're looking for a good gift set, for a gift/ for yourself, then I recommend this one.

Have a happy new year!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment