Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

Bright & bubbly soap & glory gift set.

Hello today I thought I'd tell you about something I got for Christmas. It is the bright & bubbly gift set which is a soap & glory product.
So in this set you get the righteous butter, hand food, clean on me, scrub of your life and a body puff thingy!

So first is the righteous butter which is a moisturiser that you use after a bath/shower for nice smelling smooth skin! 
Next is the hand cream called hand food. I absolutely love this because it smells so nice and it leaves your hands feeling soft.
Next is clean on me shower gel. I really like this because it smells amazing but I think that the bottle design is annoying because you pour it out but then I find that loads of it comes out at once so I end up wasting a bit of it but that might just be me being clumsy!
Finally is scrub of your life. This is really good because it makes my skin smoother & it obviously smells amazing.
It really hurts when you are rubbing this in but it is worth it.

Thank you for reading today's blog sorry it's a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend buying this for yourself or someone else.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment