Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

What I bought with my Christmas money 2015.

Hello so today I thought I'd tell you the things that I have bought with my Christmas money so far. 
I bought a 2016 diary to help me organise my blogs and I like this diary so much because it's really glittery! This was £8 from paperchase.
The next thing I bought is the jolly Father Christmas pandora charm which I really like because it's a really cute charm and it just looks amazing. This was £45 from Pandora.
The next thing I bought is the in the buff eyeshadow palette which I haven't had chance to try out yet but I looks so good and it is a duplicate of the naked 2 palette. This was £6.99 from a make up discount shop thingy :D
The next thing is a Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade Aurora. This looks so nice and glittery and I can't wait to try it out.
This was £1.49 from that make up discount shop too! :)
The next thing is the fire cracker lush gift set which I have done a blog on so you can go and have a look at that if you want. This was £6 from lush.
I have also done a blog on the next thing which is the comfort and joy gift set. I love this gift set and it was £10 from lush.
The final thing is my cape/poncho/giant scarf :) from Marks & Spenser. Unfortunately I couldn't find a photo of this but it is chequered black white and grey. This was £18 but I'm not sure if you can get them anymore because I got it in the sale.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed reading about some of the things I have recently bought.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment