Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

January favourites.

Hello so as it's the last day of January I thought I'd tell about some of my favourite things from this month.
 So first is the Twilight shower gel from lush. I have been using this a lot lately because I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and I would definitely recommend trying this out.
Next is this perfume that I got for Christmas. This is the little mix perfume called gold magic. I love wearing this as it smells so good and I would definitely recommend buying some of this.
Next is the sacconejolys 2016 calendar. This is a bit random but I really like their videos and I love the calendar.
Next is the new panic! At the disco album called death of a bachelor. I just really like all of the songs because they are really catchy.
The next thing is my phone case! I really like it and I've had a lot of compliments. It's also good because if you drop it your phone bounces so it's less likely to smash. 
(Sorry for the bad quality photo.) 
The next thing is this Alice in wonderland colouring book. I got this for Christmas and I just love colouring all of the different pages.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment