Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

What I got for Christmas 2015.

Hello today I thought I'd tell you a few of the things that I got for Christmas. I'm not trying to boast/brag in any way. I enjoy reading other people's what I got for Christmas blogs so I thought that I would do one.
 These are some of the things that I received off my family.
- little mix gold magic perfume 
- little mix get weird album
- little mix concert ticket
- 5sos sounds good feels good album
- jess Glynne I cry when I laugh album
- years and years communion album
- the 1975 album
- an eos lip balm
- sacconejolys 2016 calendar 
- a chalkboard
- chalkola chalk board pens
- a pink sheepskin rug
- money
- Pandora reindeer charm
- chocolate
- pyjamas 
- slippers
- some clothes
- and a few other things.

I had a really nice Christmas and thank you to everyone who got me presents. 

I hope you all had a nice Christmas and a happy new year. It doesn't feel like 2016 yet, it's weird. :D

Anyway thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment