Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

My favourite makeup.

Hello today I'm going to be telling you about some of my favourite makeup products because they are really good and last the whole day.
First of all is this collection concealer in the shade 1 fair. :) I have quite pale skin so this is good for me but it does come in 4 shades (I think!) and its £4.19 per tube. I really like this because it actually works unlike other concealers! It also stays on for the whole day and it's just looks natural so yeah I would recommend this.
Next is this Barry M lipgloss (sorry the photo is a bit blurry). I'm not sure if this has a shade but it does have these numbers 3 411 on it. I like this a lot because it's clear but it's kind of sparkly so it looks really nice. I think that it is £4.49 but I got it in a set so I'm not that certain.

Next is my powder. This is in the shade pink blossom (002) and it was £3.99. I really like this because it stays on for a long time and it's easy to remove.
Next is this other lipgloss in the shade sherbet fizz and it's by collection. I think this was £1.99 but I like it because of its colour. The colour is just natural but it's slightly shiney so it just looks really nice.
And finally is my favourite. It's the in the buff eyeshadow palette by w7. This is a duplicate for the naked 2 palette and I love it because it has so many nice shades in it. I got this for £7 but I know the prices of this palette varies depending on where you buy it from.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I recommend everything that I have included in this blog.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment