Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Mini haul.

Hello so on Saturday I went shopping to Chester and I got some things which I thought I'd tell you a bit about.

First of all is the unicorn horn from lush. This was £4.25 but I haven't had chance to use it yet. This smells so nice and I will be trying this out soon. They've changed the design of this a bit because there were more colours in the one last year and there were stars in it too but I think that this looks really good and bright.
The next thing I got for my bedroom. This is a rabbit made from wire (I think) and it looks really cute so I got it! This was £10
from T.K.maxx and it looks really nice in my room.
 I also got this next thing for my bedroom. This is just a clock with a rose gold outside and hands. I got this for £5 from B&M. I just really like the look of this so I got one!
The final thing I got was the new panic! At the disco album (Death of a Bachelor). I got this for £7.99 from hmv and I absolutely love it. I have nothing else really to say about it exept for that I really like it! :)

I also got some socks and concealer but I didn't think that they were very interesting! :D

(Also thank you to my dad for buying these things for me and for one of the photos!!) 

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment