Pages

Sunday 24 January 2016

IKEA haul.

Hello so a few weeks ago I went to ikea and I got a few things for my bedroom.

First are these 3 cacti which are so cute because they are so small. I think these were £3 and I don't know why I am trusted with having cacti in my room but I'm glad I am because they are really cool.


Next are these squrar tubs. I bought 2 of these, a black one and a white one. I've put all of my lush things in the black one because it's slightly bigger and all of my nail varnish in the white one.
I really like these pots because it's good storage and they look really cool. I think these were around £3.50 each.

The next thing is this pastel pink deer which I think looks really cute and I love it. This was £12 and I think you can get it in a few different colours.
Next is this grey candle which smells really nice and looks nice too. This was £1 and I don't think you can go into ikea without buying one of these because they are everywhere!
Next are these copper pots which I think look really nice and they are a great addition to my room. The bigger one was £6 and the smaller one was £4 and I think they're worth every penny! :)
Finally is this pastel pink alarm clock which was £6. These come in different colours and I just think that they looks so nice. Another good thing about it is that you can turn the alarm off so on Saturday when you want to stay in bed then your alarm doesn't go off at 7 in the morning. The alarm would wake you up if you turn it on and the ticking isn't too loud so it doesn't keep you awake.

Thank you for reading today's blog and thank you to my dad for all of these photos and for buying me all of this.

Lucy :)

1 comment:

  1. I think that you bought some really cool stuff!
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete