Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

In the buff eyeshadow palette.

Hello so I've recently bought the in the buff w7 eyeshadow palette and I love it. 
(Sorry the photo isn't the best quality.)
This pallet ( which was about £7) is the duplicate for the naked 2 palette (which is around £38) which my cousin has and she loves it. I like this because it has some really nice shades in and I use it quite regularly. 
I use the shade buff or sand under my eyebrows and on my eyelid because it's just a nude shade which you can't really see so it's good. Then on my eyelid as my main colour I use the shade camel or dust. Camel is my favourite shade because it's so pretty and glittery! It's really nice and I love it so much! :D

I would definitely recommend buying this or the naked 2 palette because they are both so pretty and have amazing shades of eyeshadow in.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope that if you buy this you love it as much as I do!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment