Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Chester zoo.

Hello so yesterday I went to Chester zoo and I had a really good day so I decided to tell you about it.
I really like Chester zoo because it's a great day out and you get to see a lot of animals. I also really like the meerkats!
Next is the two toed sloth! I've actually never seen it move before but yesterday he was really active because he was climbing the ropes and at one point he even came above my head!
Next are the giraffes because they were coming really close and there were two baby ones! 
I also thought I would include this camel. I don't know why but I just found the camel really strange! :)
This monkey was being really funny because he was coming upto the glass and smiling! :D

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope you go and visit Chester zoo because it was a really good day and thank you to my dad for taking me!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment