Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Spanish presents!

Hello so on Monday my sister got back from Spain and she got me some presents which I thought I'd tell you a bit about.
First is this donkey. I asked her to get me a donkey but I'm not too sure why! I really like it though and I have put it on display in my room!
Next is this Spanish keyring which is really nice and I have put it on my keys. I really like this because its sparkly and I like the colours.
Finally are these sweets. If you ever go to Spain I would recommend for you to buy some because they are really tasty and I ate them all as soon as I got them! You get 20 sweets and my favourites are the watermelon ones because they actually taste like watermelon!

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry it was a bit short but thank you to my sister who got me these presents.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment