Pages

Sunday 28 February 2016

Mini lush haul first impressions.

Hello yesterday I went to lush and I bought a few things so I thought I'd do a first impressions blog about them.
So the first thing I picked up was the bunch of carrots bubble bar. I thought this was really good because you will get 3 uses out of it and it was only £6.25.

I was really really really disappointed when I found out that they had discontinued the carrot soap because it was my favourite thing from lush. But then I found this bubble bar which smells the same as the soap! This is my favourite smell from lush so I will be stocking up on these!

The next thing I got was this bathbomb called fluffy egg. This smells so nice and it was only £2.95. You can get these in two different designs - one with spots and one with zigzag lines.



The last thing I bought is this really cool bathbomb called "which came first?" The reason why I find this cool is because you can get two uses from it. You break it open and you get a little chick inside it. You can use the shell for 1 bath and the chick for another. This also smells really good and it was £6.95.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment