Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Polaroids.

Hello so a few weeks ago I ordered about 40 Polaroids and I really like them so I thought I'd tell you where I got them from and what I want to do with them.
 So this is the app that I ordered them from. It's called LALALAB. This app is really good because you can get all different things like Polaroids, canvases, postcards, phone cases and more!
I have this code that will get you £5 off your next order and it'll get me £5 off my next order! If you do an order and go to check out you can type in this code and get £5 off. The code is PGES756R
(This isn't my photo)
This is what I think I want to do with my photos. It's just to stick them on my wall with fairy lights around them. I think it looks really nice.

I'm really happy with the quality of the photos, they're better quality than I thought they would be. I think it was about 39p per Polaroid so it was about £10 but then my sister gave me a code so it was only about £5!

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it!

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment