Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Lantern festival.

Hello so last Thursday I went to a lantern festival in Liverpool and I had a really good time and got some good photos which I thought I'd show you today.
I really like this photo and the lanterns were all really clever and they all looked so cool.
The owl was really good because it came right up to you and it was really detailed. 
This was the biggest one there. I think it was some sort of giant because it was huge! It was really impressive how they made it all from lanterns and how they moved them.

Here are some more photos:


Overall this was a really good night. It lasted about 2 hours though because when you were walking around everyone stopped to take photos and to look at them so it took a bit longer than expected. This was only on for 3 nights but they all completely sold out so I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about it sooner.

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment