Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Ikea haul.

Hello so yesterday I went to ikea and picked up a few things for my room.
So the first thing is this skuarar pot which  I have put my makeup brushes in. I think that this pot is really pretty and it looks really nice on display!
The next thing I got is this really pretty copper table lamp. This is really nice and it is very bright! 
Next is this mirror which is really good because it is wooden but the front but is white. It's a bit hard to explain so look at the picture and hopefully you'll see what I mean!

Finally is this vanilla candle which smells amazing and looks really nice too. I would definitely recommend ikea candles because they smell nice and they are only £1!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment