Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Pancake ideas/inspiration.

Hello so I thought that because it's pancake day on Tuesday, I would tell you about some pancakes that I enjoy eating and some ideas that I think sound quite nice.

Sweet:

So the first one is my absolute favourite. This is just pancakes and Nutella. You can add bananas or strawberries to make it slightly healthier (I prefer bananas). I just love Nutella and I definitely think that you should try these out.
Next is sugar and lemon. I love these pancakes and I would definitely recommend trying them. These also have to be one of my favourites.
Next are pancakes with honey on them. I absolutely love putting honey on pancakes because it's quite sweet and I just really like the taste! If you like sweet things then you should definitely try this out.

Savoury:
So this next one is good for this pancake day because it ties in Chinese New Year with pancake day so you can do two in one. They are pancakes filled with duck, cucumber and a sauce(I don't remember what it's called)!!You can have these for tea/dinner instead of a sweet option if you wanted to be a bit healthier. I have tried these but I don't really remember what they taste like.
I have honestly never tried this recipe but it sounded nice so I decided to include it.
This is a ham, cheese and spring onion pancake. I would like to try this recipe because it looks nice but I prefer sweet pancakes.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Happy Chinese New Year & happy pancake day!! :D

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment