Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

Blogmas day 10- favourite vlogmases.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of the vlogmases on YouTube I have been enjoying watching at the moment.
So the first one is Zoellas aka Zoe sugg. Her vlogmas is really good because she uploads really good content everyday and they make me feel more festive.
Next is Pointlessblog aka Alfie Deyes. He daily vlogs anyway but I still enjoy watching his videos because he still puts in the effort to make it more Christmassy.
Joe sugg is the next one. He is trying to do vlogmas even know he started a day early and is probably going to miss a few but he makes really good and funny videos.
The next one is not really a vlogmas but I thought I'd mention them anyway because they're my favourite youtubers. They are the Sacconejolys. They upload every Monday-Friday but their videos are really good and you should go and watch them.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. These are only a few of the vlogmases I've been watching this year but I would definitely recommend watching all of the people mentioned in this video.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment