Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Blogmas day 29- new festive nail varnish.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about my new nail varnish set because I really like it.
I got this Essie set in boots on Boxing Day for £6.50 because it was half price and I really like it.
So these are my nails and I think they look really good.
For the base I used the light pink nail varnish which is in the shade Fiji. I really like this but i think that it could be a bit more pink because it almost looks white
On the top of that I used the silver glittery one which is in the shade set in stones. I love this and I would definitely recommend using it.

Overall this nail varnish has stayed on really well and I really like the look of them. If you're looking for a new nail varnish I would definitely recommend the brand Essie.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment