Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Blogmas day 27- Boxing Day sales 2016 haul.

Hello so yesterday I went to the Boxing Day sales in Liverpool and I bought a few things so I thought I'd tell you what I got.
The first thing I got was this santas grotto pandora charm. This was £35 from pandora. I love this and on the bottom it says in santas home it's always warm.
The next thing I got was a pair of skinny jeans from H&M for £17.99. I also got a two pack of gloves, one pair is grey and the other one is pink, these were £3.99.
Next I got the lip lip hooray set of six lip glosses from the brand soap and glory. These were meant to be £18 but I got them for half price so they were £9 from boots.
The next thing I got from boots is the real techniques eyebrow set. This was £19.99 and in it you get 5 different tools. You get 2 pairs of tweezers and 3 other eyebrow brushes as well as a case to keep them in.
Finally I got these nail varnishes which are also from boots. These Essie nail varnishes were £13 but I got them for £6.50 because they were half price. I really like both of these colours and I will be going another blog on these.

I also got some lush products which I will do a separate blog about. Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment