Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Blogmas day 19- Cheshire Oaks pizza express and Christmas tree.

Hello so I've just come back from Cheshire Oaks where I went to pizza express and saw the giant Christmas tree. I'm going to tell you what I had in pizza express.
For starters I had dough balls. I think nearly everyone has had and loved dough balls from pizza express and the garlic butter is really nice too.
For my main I ordered a Padana pizza. It had goats cheese, mozzarella, spinach, caramelised red onion and tomato on. I really liked this pizza although I couldn't eat it all because it was huge!
Finally for my pudding I had Jaffa profiteroles. These were chocolate coated profiteroles with a chocolate and orange cream filling, ice cream and orange. This was really nice and I would definately have it again but it's on the Christmas menu so if you want one, you better go soon.
This is the Christmas tree in Cheshire Oaks. It's really big and you can go inside it and it looks really pretty with all the decorations.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment