Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Blogmas day 5- what I love about Christmas.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of the things that I love about Christmas.
So the first thing I love is gingerbread muffins. I'm obsessed with these and if you want to try one then you can go to costa or cafe nero. I would definitely recommend trying these.

~ presents
~ advent calendars
~ Christmas  jumpers
~ mince pies
~ all of the decorations
~ all of the excitement
~ Christmas dinner
~ seeing the family
~ building snowmen
~ snow
~ blogmas/ vlogmas
~ Christmas Eve
~ time off school!
~ Christmas films
~ Christmas adverts
~ Christmas songs
~ Christmas shopping
~ waking up on Christmas Day
And finally... Christmas trees! I love everything about Christmas trees. The smell, decorating them and taking photos of them!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment