Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Blogmas day 21- Christmas presents from my friends~ part 2.

Hello so yesterday I did a blog about some of the presents my friends got me but I had too many to fit in one blog so I decided to do another one.
So this is a bathbomb that I got. This smells so nice because the scent is peppermint and marshmallow which are two of my favourite things.
The next thing I got from my cousin. It's a set of two bath/shower products. The first one is a cherry candy cane body wash which smells very sweet but I like it. The second thing is a peppermint body butter which I use as a handcream because it smells really good and it makes my hands feel softer.
Next is this cracker with three body sprays in. These smell nice and I will be using them after PE lessons.
The final thing I got was this lip balm/ lip gloss. This smells of cherry and it looks really nice on.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment