Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas day 7- festive favourites.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about a few of the things that I've been loving in this festive season.
The first thing is the zoella hungry hands gingerbread handcream. I love the smell of this so much that I already have two and I'm getting another one for Christmas! This is £5 in Superdrug.
The next thing is this silver sparkly choker from urban outfitters(£8). I really like chokers at the moment and especially this one because it is a bit festive. The only thing is that it can get a bit itchy if you wear it for a long amount of time.
Next is this reindeer antlers scrunchie. I got this from paperchase for £4. I just think that it's a really nice Christmas accessory and it's not too over the top.
Next is this sprout pen! I also got this from paperchase but for £3. There isn't much to say about this apart from it is a sprout and you can write with it!
Finally are my two new items from asos. I did a full blog about these yesterday so if you want more information on them then you can go and read that!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment