Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas day 4- favourite Christmas films.

Hello so in today's blog I'm going to be telling you about a few of my favourite Christmas films.
So the first one on my list is elf. I think near enough everyone has watched and loved elf. This is a really good one to get you in the Christmas spirit.

- the grinch
- the snowman
- santa who
- the snowman and the snowdog
- frozen
Aurthur Christmas is another one of my favourites because it's a good one for all of the family.
Finally is the polar express. I love this film and I actually watched it today!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. I would definately recommend watching all of the films mentioned in todays blog, especially the ones with the photos.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment