Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas day 14- The Creator Store.

Hello so some of my favourite youtubers have just bought out new merch and created a website called The Creator Store where it can all be found together. So I thought I'd tell you what I ordered
So the first thing I ordered was from the sugg life section which is made my zoella/Zoe Sugg and her brother Joe Sugg. I love watching both of their YouTube videos and when I found out they were doing merch I was really happy.
I got the calendar which is a throwback calendar when they recreated photos from when they were little. I think this is a really cool idea and it was £12.99.
The next thing is also from the sugg life collection. This is they grey tshirt with copper writing. This says sugg life on it and it was £15.
The last thing I ordered from the sugg life collection is the khaki hoodie. I love this because I haven't really got anything this colour so I decided to try something a bit different. This was £19.99.
Finally I got this tshirt from the pointlessblog collection. These products are made by Alfie Deyes and his videos are all really good and I would definitely recommend watching them. I ordered the pink PB tshirt. I really like the colour of this and I'm also getting a hoodie in this colour for Christmas. This was £12.99

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment