Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas day 2- secret Santa gift guide.

Hello so as it is blogmas day two I decided to do todays blog about a few of the things you could get for your secret Santa. 
1. You could make something for them like some Christmas decorations.
2. You could get them a gift voucher.
3. You could get them jewellery.
4. You could get them an novelty Christmas hat!
5. You could make them some Christmas cookies. (A recipe will go up tomorrow).
6. You could get them something from lush like a Christmas bathbomb.
7. You could get them a chocolate santa.

8. You could get them makeup.
9. You could get them Christmas stationary.
10. Finally you could get them a body spray.

I've got a Victoria secret body spray in the scent aqua kiss for my secret Santa! I think a suitable price is between £5-£10 depending on how close you are to the person. These are all the suggestions I could think of. 

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment