Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas day 18- favourite games 2.

Hello so yesterday I did a blog about my favourite games but I had too many to fit into one blog so I decided to do a part 2.
The first one on my list is called risky road. In this game you have to go along the road in your car but there are dangerous obstacles on the way. If the egg falls out of the car and breaks then the game is over.
The next two are called flip diving and six.
In flip diving you have a character and you can choose how you flip off the different places like a lighthouse or a giant tree.
I really like six, especially the daily challenges because you have to try and get a hexagon down to the base of a tower made of shapes which your have to tap.
Next are colour and walking pet.
In colour you have to get a coloured ball up through obsticles and collect stars. I especially like the daily challenges and the different worlds.
In walking pet you have a numbers of different pets which you unlock by collecting strawberries. You have to tap on your pet to make it walk as far as you can, it's harder than it sounds.
Finally is parking free. There are loads of different levels in this game and you have to drive the cars and different vehicles to places and pick up people or trailers.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment