Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Blogmas day 30- Disney shop and body shop haul.

Hello so today I went to Liverpool and I bought some things from the Disney shop and the body shop so I thought I'd tell you tell you what I got.
So the first thing I got is from the Disney shop. I got the pig from the new film Moana called Pua. This was £12.99 and it's really soft. I also want the chicken from moana!
The next thing is also from the Disney shop. I got an otter  toy from the film findings dory. This was meant to be £12.99 but it was reduced to £5!
The last two things I bought from the Disney shop were these muppet tsum tsums. I got a Kermit the frog and a fozzie bear. These are usually £3 but they were reduced to £2.09 each.
I got this for Christmas so I didn't buy it but I thought I'd include it anyway because I love it. It's a Gerald toy from the film finding dory. This was about £20 from the Disney shop.
Finally I got these from the body shop. The two Christmas ones (the snowman and the reindeer) were £1.50 each because they were half price. The bear was also the same price. You can get all different types of these and they are to wash yourself with in the shower but I don't know if I'm going to use them for that.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment