Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Blogmas day 23- favourite festive eyeshadow.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of my favourite festive eyeshadows.
So the first one is the fortune favours the brave eyeshadow pallet. I love this pallet so much because it has really nice shades in it.
The shades I'm using at the moment are favour, pink diamond and sunset hour. I do use some of the others too but I like them the best.
Next is the maybelline colour tattoo in the colour on and on bronze. I really like this colour and I think the colour is quite festive too. It's only £3.99!
Finally is the soap and glory perfect ten limited edition eyeshadow palette.
The shades I use the most are minky, pink T and Gold Coast.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment