Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas day 17- favourite games part 1.

Hello so I know this isn't very Christmassy but I have included some Christmas games as well as my normal games too
So I'll start with the Christmas ones.
First is the countdown to Christmas app. This basically tells you how many days, hours, minutes and seconds there are until Christmas!
Next is the dentist game. In this you have a range of characters from the grinch to santa and you have to fix their teeth. You can also decorate them at the end too.
The final Christmas one is the hairdresser one. You have to give some different Christmas characters hairstyles and you can choose how long or short, the colour and even accessories.
The next game is called panda pop. The aim of this game is to try and save the baby pandas as you can by popping the coloured balls. I really like this game because it's addictive and really fun because you can even get different costumes and if you download it soon you will get the Christmas outfit, which is my favourite one.
 The next game is called hill climb. The second one of this game has just come out but I actually deleted it because I didn't think it was that good. In this game you have different vehicles and different worlds including Christmas and the moon.

I'm going to do part 2 of this blog tomorrow because I have quite a few. Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment