Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas day 8- advent calendars.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you what advent calendars I have got this year. I know that it's already the 8th of December but it's never too late to buy an advent calendar is it?
So I have two advent calendars this year and my first one is the thorntons the snowman milk chocolate advent calendar. I really like this advent calendar and the chocolate inside it tastes really nice too. You also get three extra snowmen chocolates filled with white chocolate mousse(as you can see I have already eaten one)! On Christmas Day you get a little chocolate plaque with your name on.
My second one is the sacconejolys advent calendar. The sacconejolys are my favourite youtubers and I was really excited when I found out they were doing an advent calendar as well as there annual calendar. The chocolate in this is surprisingly really nice and the picture you get on the door is the picture on the chocolate. Not only that but there are letters on all of the doors so on Christmas you have to unscramble them.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment