Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Blogmas day 28- mini Christmas lush haul first impressions.

Hello so on Boxing Day I went to Liverpool and I went to lush because I had a gift voucher to spend so I'm going to tell you what I bought while all the Christmas products were half price.
So the first thing I got was this festive friends gift box. In this you get a santa bathbomb which I had last year and it smells amazing! You also get a penguin bubble bar which also looks and smells good. Finally you get a butter bear bathbomb. The last time I had a butterbear bathbomb I hated it because there were bits of butter floating around the bath but I thought I'd give it another go because it smells nice.
The next thing I got was this little sprout wrap with a so white bathbomb inside it. The wrap is so cute so I just had to get it and the bathbomb inside smells really nice too.
The final thing I got wasn't half price but I got one anyway because it is one of my favourite smells in lush. It smells of lavender and it's really good in the evening to help you get to sleep. It's the twilight bathbomb.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment