Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas day 22- festive Christmas nails.

Hello so yesterday I painted my nails to get ready for Christmas and I thought I'd tell you what they look like and how I did it.
So these are my nails and I think they look quite festive and I like them.
The first thing I used was this white nail varnish by the brand Barry M. This is in the shade cotton and it's a gelly one, it was £3.99
When that had dried I used this nail varnish which is also by the brand Barry M but it's a glitter one in the shade jingle bells so it's very festive! I love this nail varnish because it has red and gold glitter and stars in it.
To finish it off I used this clear sally Hanson nail varnish in the shade cleard for takeoff. When I bought this I thought it was a top coat... but it isn't so I just use it as one anyway!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment