Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas day 15- my favourite Christmas adverts.

Hello so as it is only 10 more days until Christmas and there are a lot of good adverts on the tv I thought I'd tell you some of my favourites.
So the first one is the Sainsbury's one. I love the music and the character in this and as you can see from the photo I got a Dave the gingerbread man from Sainsbury's. The gingerbread man was really tasty and it was only £1 (50p goes to charity).
Next is the John Lewis one. I think most people love the John Lewis one because every year they have the cutest adverts and they always make me feel Christmassy. Buster the boxer dog likes his owners present (a trampoline) so he decides to go on it before anyone else. #bustertheboxer
Next is the Lidal one. I like this one because it has a carrot in it and he's really cute! Kevin the carrot goes on adventures around the house and always ends up falling over. #kevinthecarrot
The M&S one is also quite good and apparently lots of people have been crying at it when the boy gives his sister a present.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment