Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Blogmas day 25- what I got for Christmas 2016 part 1.

Hello so as today is Christmas I thought I'd tell you what I got because I like seeing what other people got so I thought I'd do my own.
So these are all the presents I got from my dads side of my family.

I got:
A pink hoodie from urban outfitters
A zoella backpack from boots
A Gerald the seal from the Disney shop
A sacconejolys calendar from their website
A rose gold necklace
Chocolate!
Benefit ka-brow and gimme brow from boots
Gingerbread zoella body mist and shower cream
Zoella homemade treats reed diffuser
Little mix concert tickets
Little mix glory days album
Tanya burr eyeshadow palette from Superdrug
Zoella pamper hamper which comes with all these products inside it.
Pandora rose gold heart earrings.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope you had a very nice Christmas!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment