Pages

Sunday 11 December 2016

Blogmas day 11- My Christmas traditions.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you what I do around Christmas time every year.
So a few weeks before Christmas I put my tree up whilst listening to Christmas music. That's when I also have a few boxes of chocolates like celebrations and heros.
Then on Christmas Eve I go and watch a pantomime, this year I'm going to see Cinderella.
On Christmas Day morning I get up and open my presents at my dads house then at lunch time I go to my grandparents with my mum to open more presents and for a Christmas dinner. We usually have turkey and all the trimmings!
Then we play some games like the one where you put a post it note on your head and you have to try and guess who you are. At night we usually watch whatever Christmas film is on the tv and most of the soaps like Coronation street and Eastenders!
Then on Boxing Day I go to the sales and try to buy some good things with my Christmas money.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment