Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Blogmas day 20- Christmas presents from my friends~part 1.

Hello so I've the last few days I've been giving and receiving presents from my friends and I've got some really nice presents so I thought I'd tell you about them.
From my secret Santa I got this elf cup. I love this so much and she filled it with mini candy canes and chocolate coins/lollies. This cup is one of my favourite presents.
Also from my secret Santa I got a gingerbread room diffuser but it doesn't smell of gingerbread, it smells of mince pies! My bedroom smells like a bakery now!
The last thing I got from my secret Santa was a gingerbread Dave from Sainsbury's because she know she how much I love them!
From another one of my friends I got this huge galaxy bar which is amazing!
Then from two of my other friends I got a tube of milkybar buttons and a tube of lollypops and love hearts.
My sister had a stall on a Christmas market at school today and she made me buy 4 baubles. Two of them had mini marshmallows in, which I've already eaten, and these two.
One of them has gold and red glitter inside and it says Christmas on the front of it and the other one has pink and white Pom poms in because they look like marshmallows!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment